Terms of Service
1. This Site / Service is owned and operated by Shoolin Divine LLP (“Hellodamaru.com ”). By accessing this website you agree to abide by and bound by the Terms and Conditions of Hellodamaru.com.
2. Hellodamaru.com may modify and reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the Service Agreement ("Terms OF SERVICE") and Disclaimer without any prior notification in accordance with the changes in the site or the law. By using our Services, you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned hereafter. If you do not agree with any of the Terms and conditions and any amendments thereto, you must not use this site/service.
3. Unless otherwise specified herein, this terms and conditions constitutes the entire Agreement between the user and Shoolin Divine LLP with respect to the site Hellodamaru.com’s services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and / or proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Shoolin Divine LLP.
6. The Agreement between you and the Hellodamaru.com shall be subject to following terms and conditions:-
The terms wherever used shall unless contrary, carry the meaning as given under:
b.) “Site” means the Hellodamaru.com providing all in one platform owned and owned/operated by Shoolin Divine LLP, which provides a venue to the users of Hellodamaru.com to seek information about the religious needs to those who need them in the form of providing human resources, consultation, performing rituals, spiritual guidance, emotional balance, personal health, family health, social welfare, social functions, weddings, vastu-shanti, various kinds of Indian Pujas, ved/puran/smruti based rituals etc. displayed at Hellodamaru.com.
c.) "Vendor” means any person/legal entity, trade organization/s, service provider/s, etc whose services are displayed through Hellodamaru.com.
d.) “User” means and includes any person who visits the site of Hellodamaru.com to see the various products available and displayed through the site.
e.) “Product/s” connotes the goods services, offers, schemes displayed on the site.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Hellodamaru.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Hellodamaru.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration, suspend and or debar the User from using the Services of Hellodamaru.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. The information and services displayed through the Hellodamaru.com sites / services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Additionally, a possibility exist that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the Site. Although ‘Hellodamaru.com’ attempts to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the services / schemes displayed on Site and their quality.
5. Hellodamaru.com and / or its respective suppliers may make improvements and / or changes in the Hellodamaru.com sites / services at any time. Advice received via the Hellodamaru.com sites / services should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. Hellodamaru.com and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, security, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, services and related graphics contained within the Hellodamaru.com sites / services for any purpose.
7. Hellodamaru.com tries to ensure that material included in and on our website is correct, reputable and of high quality, however, it does not accept responsibility if this is not the case. Hellodamaru.com shall not be liable and / or responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience from the services displayed on our website.
8. You may need an account on Hellodamaru.com while using the services and you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the password and information related to the account. You agree to take the sole responsibility of all activities relating to the account ‘on the account and through the account’.
9. You agree that by using doesn’t create any ownership of yours in any way either by any way or through any intellectual property rights. Hellodamaru.com doesn’t grant you any Intellectual Property rights in the form of patents, trademarks, copyrights, designs etc. You also agree that you will take a legal license for using any brand, contents, logos etc of Hellodamaru.com from Shoolin Divine LLP for that purpose.
10. Hellodamaru.com and / or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all implied warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, content, materials or services and related graphics, obtained through, advertised or received through any links provided by or through the site, including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this Agreement.
11. This site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties ("Linked Sites"). You acknowledge that Hellodamaru.com and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the Linked Site and are not responsible for any content that appear or may appear on any Linked Site or any link contained in a link site, or any changes or updates to such sites. You also acknowledge that Hellodamaru.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site neither endorses nor is in any manner affiliated with ‘Hellodamaru.com’ and its sponsors.
12. You further expressly agree that Shoolin Divine LLP is not responsible and / or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Shoolin Divine LLP is not responsible and /or liable for any content / data sent using and/or included in Hellodamaru.com site / service by any third party/ies.
13. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Shoolin Divine LLP acts only as a platform provider and an agent to facilitate / integrate transactions between vendors and users through various platforms (to serve religious needs to those who need them in the form of providing human resources, consultation, performing rituals, spiritual guidance, emotional balance, personal health, family health, social welfare, social functions, weddings, vastu-shanti etc.) for various Vendors and shall in no way / in no event Hellodamaru.com and/or Shoolin Divine LLP shall be liable and responsible to any user on account of any use, misuse or reliance on the site for any damages, whatsoever, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from
[a] the use or performance with the delay or inability to use our services or access content,
[b] the cost of procurement of substitute services resulting from transactions entered into.
[c] the unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data,
[d] statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or
[e] the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Hellodamaru.com sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use or performance of the Hellodamaru.com sites/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if _________ or any of its suppliers, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, content providers, enabling partners has been advised of the possibility of damages.
[f] any other matter relating to the service, even if ‘Hellodamaru.com.’, has been advised of the possibility of damages.
14. Shoolin Divine LLP do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, legality, legitimacy, validity, reliability, completeness, suitability or usefulness of any information, content, product, services, or processes disclosed on the site or any other material or information accessible from the site.
15. Shoolin Divine LLP does not endorse in anyway any advertisers / contents of advertisers on its web-pages. Please therefore verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking reliance and actioning thereupon. Shoolin Divine LLP shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising on account of you’re relying on the contents of the advertisement/s.
16. Shoolin Divine LLP reserves the right to disclose any personal information about you or your use of the Hellodamaru.com sites / services, including its contents, without your prior permission if Shoolin Divine LLP has been specifically called upon by any law enforcement agency for the same and / or has in good faith, belief that such action is necessary to:
-- Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
-- Protect and defend the rights or property of Shoolin Divine LLP or its affiliated companies;
-- Enforce the terms or use; or
-- Act to protect the interests of its members or others, etc.
17. The information about the products and all other content of the site published on our website is provided by Shoolin Divine LLP on the basis of the information received from the product manufacturers, vendors, etc. The site (including all content herein) are provided on "as is where is" basis and by displaying the same, Hellodamaru.com is not in any manner warranting the suitability of the product/s / service/s for the user / merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
18. Shoolin Divine LLP do not warrant that any defects or errors shall be corrected or that the content is error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components. Any use of the site and any use of the content shall be at your sole risk. The information provided on this Site is for General information purposes only.
19. The user understands and agrees that any material and / or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they shall be solely liable and responsible for any damage/s to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
20. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hellodamaru.com, its officers, employees, agents, representatives, enabling partners, etc (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, and claims and all fees, costs, expenses, of any kind related thereto without limitation, arising out of, based upon or resulting from your use of the information available on the Site.
21. Shoolin Divine LLP performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this terms and conditions is in derogation of Shoolin Divine LLP's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Hellodamaru.com sites / services or information provided to or gathered by ____________ with respect to such use.
22. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, Indian and International law and such other applicable laws, rules and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Service, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Hellodamaru.com Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
23. This site is created and controlled by Hellodamaru.com in Pune, India; as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in Pune shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Hellodamaru.com sites/services. Use of the Hellodamaru.com sites/services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
24. You agree to indemnify and hold Shoolin Divine LLP, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim/s, demand/s, or damage/s, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Hellodamaru.com sites/services.
25. If any part of this Agreement is determined / deemed to be invalid or void for any reason unenforceable pursuant to applicable law/s including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid, void or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.